Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How I began?

How I began?

I have Post Graduation in Commerce and I have inbuilt obsession for Advertising, which led me to work as Marketing Manager for Islamic Online University. 

I am also trying to develop a background for Islamic Studies. My thoughts coincides with that of Malcolm X, when he says, "Truly a paradise could exist wherever material progress and spiritual values could be properly balanced." El Hajj Malik El Shabazz (Malcolm X).

In the beginning I hardly had any knowledge of Digital Marketing, but when I proceeded with my work at IOU, for promoting it on various online platforms, I began gathering sense of Digital Marketing. I would say it was not easy to proceed without a mentor, an expert of a field. Anyways, I would like to go with the saying, "Necessity is the mother of all inventions" or rather I should say, discovery. 


Writing about your hard worked exploration is a good idea, that will not only keep you updated about your own progress but also help the naives of the field. Sharing the knowledge is best way to save further energy .

Only I need  from you is your Duaa. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment