Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To the Blogger...

Creating a Blog is initially a first step towards a successful online promotion. So I decided to create a Blog and after exploring various other Blogging sites I finalized Blogger, due to various reasons, which I will explain later. InshAllah.

It really took me long to groom my Blog (http://accessilmonline.blogspot.com). To be a successful blogger, you need patience and time. I initiated my Blog with simple theme with creative adds.

Later I found that how to add a Template and so I found the present template from http://btemplates.com/.

My next step was to connect various social networking websites with Blogger. So, I connected Facebook and Twitter with Blogger. So, now when I post a new post in Blogger, it automatically get posted in Facebook and Twitter as status. After that, I connected Youtube with Twitter and Twitter was connected with Facebook, so it is a chain reaction now.

Now after various experiments I added various Widgets in my Blogger to facilitate my work. Besides that, now I can save my energy and time of posting same news again and again in Twitter, Blogger and Facebook by connecting all the accounts. 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As-Salaam-o'Alaikum sister :)

MashaAllaah! You have done so much in such a short time.. May Allaah (SWT) give u loads of success n accept ur efforts (ameen)

Media IOU said...

Aameen. JazakAllahu Khairan for ur encouraging words.

HON ALHAJI SHEHU said...

MASHA ALLAHU ALA KULLI HAL...YOUR HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB, MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU ABUNDANTLY...

HON ALHAJI SHEHU said...

SO INTERESTING SITE

Post a Comment